- ⦁ The administrator of Your personal data is Martin Marcin Sosnowski based in Lodz, street Wierzbowa 46, 90-133, NIP 7281327468. Called below “the Administrator”.
- The processing of Your personal data is done so that the Administrator can complete commissioned advertising services. The aim of personal data processing is the completion of said services, which will be provided by the Administrator at your request.
- The Administrator informs that providing your personal data is voluntary, but refusal to do so results in inability to realize the services mentioned above.
- The Administrator informs that you have the right to access, correct, and update your personal data. You also have the right to move your data, to object to the processing of your personal data, and to delete your data as long as there is a legal basis for doing so.
- The Administrator informs that your personal data will be stored for the entire period of completing requested services, until the withdrawal of your consent for their realization.
- The Administrator informs that your data may be revealed to the following categories of recipients:
– Law offices serving the Administrator
– IT companies and companies providing support and management of Administrator’s IT infrastructure
- The Administrator informs that you have the right to file a complaint with competent supervisory authority.
- In order to withdraw your consent to receive information from the Administrator send an e-mail to email@example.com and put “NIE” (“NO”) as the subject.