Logotypes, signs and 3D forms
Logo, graphic sign, coat of arms, emblem or unusual shape. All this in an illuminated form, as a complement to the logotype on the outside or as an aesthetic detail for the inside. We are able to do all this using the technology of making 3D letters with a luminous front.
The front (front, face) can be made of:
– cut 3-4 mm thick opal polycarbonate according to the agreed shape, then as graphics we use the print dedicated to UV backlight, solvent, or plotter foil.
– made of alupanel composite panel (commonly known as dibond) milled openwork, only those elements which are to shine are illuminated, the background is then opaque.
The sides are made of a very durable aluminium tape 60,80,100,120 mm wide in white, machine folded (CNC) according to the shape of the logo or the cut of the letter.
The whole sign (front and sides) is connected to each other with an internal adhesive bond. Additionally, it is possible to spray-paint the sides with any RAL colour. The illumination is provided by high quality LED modules Samsung GOQ – hermetic IP67 (with a 60 month guarantee) with a neutral colour temperature of 6500-7000 K.
The back of the sign is made of 8-10 mm PVC.
What distinguishes us from the competition:
- On the front of the signs we use polycarbonate instead of plexiglass
(high-impact plastic, more durable against mechanical damage and strong sunlight).
- The sides of the signs are made of aluminum sheet PT 1.0 mm (more durable than the popular, thinner ones available on the market) in widths of 60mm, 80mm, 100mm, 120mm
- We use high-quality LED modules with a 60-month guarantee
- We use MeanWell power supplies (transformers) with a 60-month guarantee
- We are able to produce most, even the most unusual shapes.
Below are photos of our sample projects and the materials used in their production