FRONT illuminating 3d signs
Production of 3D signs
Front illuminating 3D SIGNS
The classic and most popular are the front lit 3D letters chosen by our customers. The front of the letters is made of opal polycarbonate (3-4 mm thick) according to the established shape of the letter or sign. In order to obtain backlight colour (front, face) consistent with the colour of the logo or the customer’s individual expectations, we use high quality 7-8 year old translucent films dedicated to backlight from leading manufacturers such as Oracal, MacTac, Avery. The sides of the letters are made of a very durable aluminium tape 60,80,100,120 mm wide in white, machine bent (CNC) according to the shape of the logo or the cut of the letter. The whole letter (front and sides) is connected with each other with an internal adhesive bond. Additionally, it is possible to spray-paint the sides with any RAL colour. The backlighting is provided by high-quality LED modules Samsung GOQ – hermetic IP67 (with a 60-month warranty) with a neutral colour temperature of 6500-7000 K. The back of the letter is made of 8-10 mm PVC.
What distinguishes us from the competition:
- On the front of the letters we use polycarbonate instead of plexiglass (high-impact plastic, more durable for mechanical damage and strong sunlight).
- Sides of the letters are made of aluminum sheet PT 1.0 mm (more durable than the popular, thinner ones available on the market) in widths of 60mm, 80mm, 100mm, 120mm
- We use high-quality LED modules with a 60-month guarantee
- We use MeanWell power supplies (transformers) with a 60-month guarantee
- Most of our projects are carried out on aluminium frames with electrical installation distributed between the letters, which makes the installation much faster and easier